Friday, November 23, 2007

can u believe it?!

mood: sick tired but strangely happy......

WOW! can u believe it? I actually didnt take 3 weeks before I posted this! hehe!
anyway,2night was fun :) we had Junior`s b-day party and a lot of ppl came over: Junior...well duh hehe....Marcia,Joana (a friend of Junior`s) ,Tehur,Joao,Ruben,Pedro,Nuno,Ben,Jorge,Gaby.....aaaaaand I think thats it, anyway we had pizza 4 dinner and then just hung out!!!! now there are only Joao,Pedro,Nuno and Tehur here, Tehur is sleeping and the other 3 r playing a card game (ligretto) with my mom,then Gaby is going 2 come back here, I think she went with Ruben 2 bring Jorge home and then she is coming back and she is sleeping over here :) I`m so tired! and so glad its Fridayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so that I can sleeeeeeep!!!! hehehehehe!!!!!then I`m starting 2 feel sick AGAIN! yey :S I hate being sick!!!! its horrible!!!!!!!! but I`m happy because I hung out with my friends 2day, I`m really missing my friends in italy right now tho...............miss being with them every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S *hugs* (I am falling asleep zzzzzzzzzzzz.......)

No comments: