Sunday, October 14, 2007

concerts,friends,brothers and games

mood: happy

Halla! hehe hows it going????? I`m good! yesterday I went with Tripelt, Joao,Giorg,Junior and Tiago (I think thats what his name is) 2 a corcert where it was Triplet and 3 other bands! I had fun but at the end I was soooooooooooo tyred! I got at home at 6:30 am! and 2day I woke up at 1:30 pm! hehehehehe! poor Joao and Ruben didnt sleep at all they just went derectly 2 church! there probably sleeping right now! hehe!I wanted 2 go 2 curch this morning but I was just way 2 tyred!!!!!!!! now I`m here helping Isaac with "Zelda and the ocarina of time" (the nintendo game) he`s been playing this game every day since the 3rd day we got her lol! and so he is always asking for my help hehe :) when I was little I used 2 make Whitney PLAY the hole game for me cuz I was afraid of doing everything heheheheeh at least Isaac is better than me cuz he just makes me play stuff for him after the 10th time he does it hehehehehe! :P well gotta go bu-bye

1 comment:

Gonzalinho said...

hi, thtanks for your comment on my blog, I think you must write in 2 languajes (english and italian) to have more visits or know more people from Italy for example, or spanish... for example me (Bolivia- South america)...

yestrerday I visited a blog who writes en spanish and english in the same article with the same photo. It looks like 2 articles but it is the same

go ahead....

a kiss for you
your new friend Gonzalinho

ah...visit my blog...http://mywebon.blogspot.xom

hata la vista..baby
chao