Tuesday, October 9, 2007

its been a wile

mood: ok

Sorry I havent posted in a while!!!!! I`ve been pretty busy!!!! at school its ok.....not gr8 tho! the thing is none of the kids speak English!!!!!!!!!! :S the teachers do, and all the teachers are really nice! but I haven't made any friends yet!!!!!!! :( :( which really sux! cuz at recess I`m always alone!!! :( :( so thats not 2 fun......but yesterday was cool cuz Ruben came 4 2 hours I had off for lunch and I hung out with him :) :)
I learned a few Portuguese words at school, but not much: gost=like, Turma=class then I learned that: "Eu vivi em Italia" means "I lived in italy" and "Eu visitei a......" means "I visited....." then "diga" is "tell me" :D annnnnd what else???? I think thats all! then I know other stuff but I knew those already! anyway I`m going 2 bed cuz its like 22:40 and I have school 2morrow :S I wish I didnt.......I dont wanna get up at 7:00!!!!!!!!! or whatever time I get up........7:00 something.......hehe!!!! so ciao ciao
boa noite!!!! (again not sure if thats the way u wright it! hehe)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I get up at 7 too...actually, most days I get up earlier. I work in the morning and have class in the afternoon (sometimes evenings too). I get sooo tired.
I miss italian foodddd