Thursday, September 27, 2007

5:00 pm

mood: sadly-bored

uuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh! I`m bored.....its 5:00 pm......and no one is here......cuz one of my friends house flooded......and for some reason......my other friends need 2 wait for her :/ and I asked if I can come there and they said "no! we will be there soon" that was a wile ago tho.......I`M SO BOREDDDDDDD!!!!!!! :( well.....at least were going out 2night 2, cuz if I could only see them in the day I would be pretty bummed!!!!!!!!! since like all the day is gone already! I mean at this point if its because of "the surprise" that there taking so long than I would have preffered no surprise cuz I just want 2 hang out with them as much as possible before we go!!!!!!!!!!! jffjkfdsjsljkfdsskljsdfkljskldfklldsfkldfsklflkdfkldflkkdsfklfkldskldskldsklsdkl
fjskldjkfjskjfksjkfjskjkdfjklsjfkjskdjfskjfksjfjskjdkjsfkjskdjfksjfkjskfjksjfjsdk
yeaaaaap......ok bye bye

No comments: