Thursday, September 27, 2007

the weather 2day reflects the way I feel

mood: sad......really sad.....

its raining 2day.....and its really cold!!! and it doesnt help the way I feel right now......I really cant belive we are moving 2morrow!!! I will haft 2 say bye 2 all of my italian friends 2day :( :( :( :( :( :( I hate good-byes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( my friends should be coming over soon......I know there planning something for 2day cuz they`ve made it pretty obvious....hehe......fist off they were talcking about something the other day and I said what? and they were like "oh nothing!" and carmen smiled at me, than I heard carmen wispering to Giuditta "so when should I give it 2 her? the last day?" and than just now I called Sara and she was like "yeah were going 2 come over but first me and Giudy are meeting at Laura and Carmen's house, than we will all come over," and sara lives right next 2 my house so there would be no reason for her to go all the way to there house first...lol....anyway, hope that whatever the surprise is it cheeres me up a bit!

No comments: