Sunday, September 23, 2007

hanging out with my buddyes :)

mood: ok

last night I went out with some of my friends, we walcked around salo` and found a guy a friend of mine likes and asked him if he will go out with her....hehe....cuz she has been bugging us about asking him for a loooooong time, so he said yes, hehe, yey! she will have her first boy-friend (maibe) :) :) :) I cant wait 2 tell her, hehe!

anyway, than me and Sara (one of my friends I was out with) went 2 sleep over at my other friends house,Giuditta,and we watched a movie.......that sucked cuz it made no sense at all! hehe! but oh well, than me and Sara had 2 sleep on the same bed....:-/ it was very uncomfortable!!!!!!! and she kept stealing the blanket from me and pushed me off once....:-/ hehehehe! anyway, it was fun, than in these days I`m going 2 go for dinner at all my best friends house! so that will be cool! :) :) :) I just wish that when I`m with my friends I could enjoy myself more and stop thinking about how much I`m going 2 miss them!!!!!!!!!!! I hate feeling sad! :( :( :( :( :( oh well......u cant controll what ur feeling.......!

No comments: